We told you recently about Stand For Children. We explained the money and power brokers behind this organization and explained in closing:
SFC is a shill for organizations, such as Bill and Melinda Gates, who believe that parents are too stupid to know what’s best for their children, and as such, desire private organizations and the state to do the job for them.
We also reported how the Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce released an email asking chamber members and legislators NOT to delay the Common Core State Standards and called parents (those seeking to STOP the Common Core) liars and fear mongers.
Today we debunked the new video put together by a group called Expect More.
After seeing the video, I knew it wasn’t cheap to prepare, so I did some checking up o the group called “Expect More”.
According to their website, ExpectMore.org, there are no donors, no board structure, no president, no nothing, but a picture at the top of the formerly/http://expectmoreoklahoma.org/about-the-expect-more-ok page including the logos above. We are to believe this is a ‘coalition’ of these particular groups which include
- Teachers, principals, superintendents and local school boards – Where? Under the PTA? The PTA has take money from Bill Gates (just like the Chamber of Commerce) to push Common Core.
- Universities and community colleges – Where? There isn’t a logo for a one of them.
- Parents – Where? Let me guess…PTA. PTA is not about parents, but its association with the NEA.
- Business leaders – Well, there are PLENTY of those on the list.
- Education advocates – Where? Stand for Children? Their advocacy comes from Rahm Emanuel backers and the Gates Foundation.
- Military families – Where? I know a number of military families – through our homeschool program. Many military families homeschool.
No, this is ALL about BIG BUSINESS. This is all about how parents are going to produce children to go to schools utilizing national standards to create workers for BIG BUSINESS.
more here via R.O.P.E >>>
Posted by Sandra Crosnoe for R3publicans
Permalink: R3publicans on Expect More Coalition in Oklahoma article via ROPE
This article was originally published at http://r3publican.wordpress.com/2014/03/11/expect-more-coalition-in-oklahoma-is-it-in-your-state-chamber-of-commerce-too/
You must be logged in to post a comment.