AEP-PSO Oklahoma – New Digital Meter Installation Letter dated Jan 05 2016. It is all about new digital meter installations coming soon. I got a phone call today about it also.
Here is a pdf version of the letter pictured above.
And yes, I will be making a call! If you do too, please comment on FGST source post. I’d love to compare notes.[sc]
PSO’s Customer Solutions Center
Here are a few questions I have:
- Can you guarantee me no health risks?
- Will you cover the costs of any health issues that arise?
- Can you assure my privacy regarding personal data and energy usage?
- Can you assure me that I will not be charged in the future for the cost of this installation?
- How do I opt out and keep what is already installed instead?
- What do I need to do to protect my sensitive equipment during your installation?
Finding Gems and Sharing Them
Philosophically I am a conservative, limited government freedom lover and a co-founder of R3publicans in 2008; OKGrassroots and Constitutional Liberty Coalition were born shortly after that in the early Teaparty days. What is really important to me though is what is eternal and you will see more of my Christian ministry and writings on my personal blog. Sandra Crosnoe for Finding Gems & Sharing Them