|Party leaders use simple, low-tech means of determining county results.|
- In Sheridan County, 45 Republicans voted for Cruz and 30 voted for Rubio, No delegates offered to pledge for Trump or Ohio Gov. John Kasich.
- In Sweetwater County, 45 people supported Cruz, 28 supported Rubio, 16 supported Trump and no one supported Kasich.
- In Albany County, 39 people supported Rubio and 37 supported Cruz.
- In Teton County, 21 Republicans supported Trump and 19 supported Rubio.
- In Laramie County, 141 people voted for Cruz, 38 voted for Rubio and 37 supported a delegate who signed a pledge to travel to the national convention not pledged to any one candidate.
David Van Risseghem
David Van Risseghem has recreated the look and feel of a newspaper online for the Conservative movement in Oklahoma. He shares that the spectrum of Conservative vision will have diverse manifestations. Solid reasoning is expected and clarity of expressed values is to be appreciated. Freedom of the press is not just for commercial press. It is the citizen's right to distribute His Free Speech. See more of Sooner Politics Online