Tulsa talk show host, Pat Campbell
, discusses the Hofmeister scandal (formerly/http://art19.com/shows/pat-campbell-podcast/episodes/cda8d970-fbb1-46c1-a223-75f74a3f6933)
. Here are some highlights.
- Chad Alexander, in his earlier years, was a high powered lobbyist.
- A lot of politicians were connected to Alexander.
- Will more indictments be forthcoming, from the data on Alexander's electronic devices?
- You do not want to screw around with David Prater.
- Known for crossing his 't's. He usually puts forth just enough to get the indictment.
- Janet Barresi may be the happiest person in Oklahoma, on Thursday.
- Hofmeister sounded "Hillary-esk" in her denials.
Pat Campbell is perhaps the best Oklahoma broadcaster to get the straight story on matters of importance to conservatives, in state government. He maintains a podcast page at: