Today is the Oklahoma Primary Election, and voters all across the state are now heading to the polls to decide nominees in many different races. Here is some information that may be helpful to your plans today.
If you don't know where to vote, use this link from the Oklahoma State Election Board to find out
My picks for the Republican ballot can be found here
. You can also find recommendations and picks that I generally agree with from Michael Bates of BatesLine.com
, the Oklahoma Conservative Political Action Committee formerly/https://www.oklahomacpac.us/voter-guide.html
, and Ronda Vuillemont-Smith
of the Tulsa 912 Project.
Most campaigns will be hosting watch party events for after the polls close. Here are some locations that I've been apprised of by various campaigns or groups:
- Muskogee County GOP: Cowboy's BBQ, 401 N York St, Muskogee
- Tulsa County GOP: Charles Schusterman Jewish Community Center, 2021 East 71st Street Tulsa
- Richardson for Governor: Marriott Tulsa Hotel Southern Hills, 1902 E. 71st Street, Tulsa
- Lamb for Governor: Renaissance Waterford Hotel, 6300 Waterford Boulevard, Oklahoma City
- Cornett for Governor: Tower Theatre, 425 NW 23rd St, Oklahoma City
- Dahm for Congress: 520 W. Broadway Ave., Broken Arrow
- Pinnell for Lt. Governor: Agora Event Center, 1402 S. Peoria Ave, Tulsa, Ste. 200
If I hear from more (and have time today), I'll try to update the watch party list.