Posts Tagged by Channeling Reality
|May 29, 2013||Posted by oksafeinc under Christian Ministry, Education, Ethics, Exposing Health Care Reform, Feature Post, OK R3s, OK-SAFE, OKG Projects, Republican Party Offices, Social Networking, State Sovereignty, Tulsa R3s||
BIG BLUE CORPORATION
Fusion Centers – Part 5
A major step in the march to fascism begins in 1988 with legislation sponsored by then Senator Al Gore to fund the building of a high speed, nationwide “data superhighway” that would allow corporations and researchers at the universities and national laboratories to collaborate in research, product and systems development. While it might have sounded like a good idea at the time, it was the beginning of the socialization of business costs and the privatization of profits from those public expenditures. It also set the stage for the corporate takeover of government.
“Officials at the National Science Foundation envision computerized ”collabatories” in which scientists using computer work stations could directly view and control the output of complex machines, such as particle accelerators, wind tunnels, telescopes and nuclear reactors, even though they were thousands of miles from the actual apparatus.”
”The infrastructure we will need in the 21st century goes beyond traditional public works projects,” Senator Gore said. ”I envision a national computer network linking academic researchers and industry, using the nation’s vast data banks as the raw material for increasing industrial productivity and creating new products.”
”It’s possible that if we simply let a completely self-motivated marketplace develop our data communications infrastructure for the future it will be either inferior to what is being developed in Japan or Europe or owned by companies in Japan and Europe,” said Russell Neuman, a political
scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Media Lab.
Read rest of Vicky Davis article here.
|June 23, 2012||Posted by Sandra Crosnoe under Christian Ministry, Exposing Health Care Reform, Feature Post, Foreign Policy, Health Care, History, OK R3s, OK-SAFE, Privacy, Property Rights, R.O.P.E., Science & Technology, Social Networking, State Sovereignty, Stop Obamacare, Teaparty, Tulsa R3s, Washington County||
OK-SAFE Recommended Reading List
from Researchers Summit – June 2012
Agenda 21/Sustainable Development
1. Agenda 21 Sustainable Development ␣ Source: UN.org – Agenda21
2. Freedom Advocates, Exposing Sustainable Development Website ␣ Source: FreedomAdvocates.org
3. Understanding Sustainable Development Pamphlet ␣
Carbon Currency/Transition to a Low Carbon Economy
1. Environmental Perspectives Inc. OPED Pages ␣
Source: Environmental Perspectives Inc
2. 2009 U.S.-‐China MOU to Enhance Cooperation on Climate Change ␣ transition to a low-‐carbon economy ␣
3. Transition Initiatives Primer, 2009 ␣ Source:
1. Common Core State Standards and Race to the Top ␣ An Introduction in Marxism 101, by ROPE ␣ Source:
1. Energy Insecurity and Instability in a New World ␣ ppt. Source: www.channelingreality.com/Power/energy_black_swan.pdf
2. Smart Meter Case in Idaho ␣ Source: www.channelingreality.com/Idx_Smart_Meter_Drama.htm
1. E-‐Government, Definition of ␣ Source: Wikipedia.org on E-‐Government
2. Government Technology ␣ Source: www.govtech.com/technology/
Health Care Reform, Exchanges, NBIC (Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Cognitive Science)
1. Exposing Health Care Reform ␣ website ␣ Source: www.exposinghealthcarereform.com
2. Health Care Reform Defined, by OK-‐SAFE, Inc. ␣ Source:
3. The Model is the Message, by Vicky Davis ␣ Source:
1. Intelligence Led Policing and Fusion Centers, How the IACP Helped the USA to Cross the Rubicon, by Kaye Beach ␣
2. Authorization For the Use of Military Force Source: http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RS22357.pdf
3. NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) ␣
Source of sections: http://patriotcoalition.com/docs/NDAA FOR FISCAL YEAR 2012 (1021-‐1022-‐1023).doc
1. The Technocracy Papers by Patrick Wood, The August Forecast and Review ␣
2. The last two chapters of Technocracy Study Course, by Technocracy Incorporated -‐
1. Designing the Future ␣ NBIC Technologies and Human Performance Enhancement ␣
Source: Link pending
2. Humanity+ -‐ Source: Humanityplus.org/
Please share and be informed and alert, dangerous waters up ahead~
|June 15, 2012||Posted by oksafeinc under Exposing Health Care Reform, Feature Post, Health Care, OK R3s, OK-SAFE, Openness & Transparency, Privacy, Social Networking, Video||
Yesterday, (June 14, 2012) there was a Senate Hearing on ‘Medicare Physician Payment Policy’. If you had any notion that health care reform was about providing medical care, then you need to watch this hearing.
If you think you’ll need to see a doctor anytime before the grim reaper pays you a visit, you need to watch this hearing.
If there is anybody that you love who must access the health care system on a regular basis, then you need to watch this hearing.
Medicare Physician Payment Policy
June 14, 2012
Program ID: 306594-1
Category: Senate Committee
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/306594-1 (to visit site if video above fails to embed for any reason)
The business of health care is no longer about physician and patient.
The business of health care is about Information Technology and Systems Management of the practice of medicine.
In this hearing, you’ll hear words like accountability, improving quality and outcomes, pay for performance. If you have paid attention to the education system reform, you’ll remember hearing the same words. What we see with education system reform, we can anticipate with health care system reform.
Simply stated, the Information Technology and Systems business is taking over management of the world. Barriers between government and the private sector, barriers between you and the businesses, institutions and government agencies that you interact with, barriers between our government and foreign governments are being eliminated. You and your assets are simply entities in the collective (database) that are being aggregated for management.
When you watch this hearing, you should understand that the money that was being spent on doctors and hospitals will be spent on information technology and systems. There will not be any savings (again refer to education system) – there will only be transfers of the money spent on doctors to the IT Technologists. Actual medical care will decrease because it is the target for cost reductions. Qualified medical doctors will be replaced with 2nd tier – and in the future, 3rd tier providers aided by a computer support system (like the people you call for tech support to fix your computer). Profit growth for the IT Systems people will depend on reducing costs in the actual health care business. Regardless of the marketing trigger words used by the IT marketing who sell the idea of higher quality, it won’t happen. Quality will decrease and cost will increase because IT systems are a profit-seeking business unto themselves.
More information via OK-SAFE here >>>
More information from Vicky Davis here >>>